A Few Things I Saw in Budapest

A Few Things I Saw in Budapest


I had too short a time in this magical city. Two cities, really; stately Buda on the hill, and the vibrant Pest which arose on the slat plains by the river.

A Few Things I Saw in Budapest

A morning spent in the luxurious Széchenyi Baths. An opportunity not to be missed, passing my time this Belle Epoch beauty, at times frequented by royalty..





And then there is the shopping. Budapest is famous for its shopping, especially in Pest where anything and everything can be found. A pig in a carriage? No worries.



Finally, the Houses of Parliament. More stunning than any photograph can make them. An amazing piece of architecture, and simply magical when seen at night under a full moon.


Like my photos? - if you feel like contributing to my coffers, please click the link to buy my photos from the micro-stock site 123RF. Cheers! 

Otherwise, please click the link if you are inspired to travel, or simply looking for ideas or advice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paris in Summer in 10 Photos

Some Reasons I Love Coffee